Many small businesses these days simply don’t have the in-house personnel and expertise to maintain their own websites and prefer to have the site hosted by an experienced and skilled company that does have the requisite skill level. Connect Hosting is one such company, and we can do your website hosting, whether it’s small business hosting or corporate-level hosting. We specialize in WordPress hosting, so if you have a WordPress site, by all means, get in touch with us so we can collaborate on hosting details.
What we can provide for you
When you choose us as your website host, you can count on receiving all the following benefits and advantages:
- Powerful and responsive support – we have 24×7 customer support, which means you’ll always be able to reach us, and we make a point of prioritizing your requests so they can be handled as quickly as possible.
- Smooth migration of your site – our skilled technicians will migrate your site to our platform behind, behind-the-scenes so you don’t have to get involved at all, and you won’t lose any business time in the process. If any hindrances do occur, our experts will be able to handle them so you’ll never be inconvenienced.
- Ecommerce support – if you have an online store, we’ll be able to set you up with a solution that works for you and your business, including everything from a highly functional shopping cart, SSL technology for security, and daily backups to protect your business-critical data.
- CMS support – if you’re using a content management system, we can provide support for that as well, especially if you have a WordPress site.
- Super fast processing – our hosting platform resides on the cloud and takes advantage of super-fast SSD persistent storage, and we incorporate our own customizations to increase processing speed.
- Superior security – SSL technology will encrypt all data sent and received by your site, so you’ll never have data intercepted or hijacked. You won’t have to lose any sleep about being victimized by ransomware attackers or cyber thieves.
- Domain management – both your domain and your website can be managed from our single source, and we can provide all the domain registration and transfer services you may need, along with a domain management dashboard to monitor everything.
- Email service – you’ll be able to set up as many email accounts as necessary for your website, and all your employees will be able to check their email from any remote location. We also have a spam checker that will filter out obvious spam emails, so your inbox won’t get cluttered with unwanted and useless emails that you won’t ever answer.
To learn more about our website hosting services, contact us at Connect Locals. Our friendly representatives will be glad to answer any questions you may have or to provide you with a quote for hosting services. Our aim is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, so we’ll do whatever it takes to make sure all your site-hosting needs are accommodated and that you’ll have no hassles associated with your website.